Dr. Alan Sokoloff was invited to be one of the key note speakers at the 125th Palmer College Homecoming this year. Before taking the stage to present to doctors from all over the country, Dr. Sokoloff took the time to do an “unplugged” sports chiropractic talkwith all the students of the Palmer Main Sports Chiropractic Club. “I love working with and teaching student doctors. The more we can teach them now about the future, the stronger doctors they can be”, said Dr. Sokoloff.
Dr. Sok draws from more than 29 years experience as a clinician, educator and sports enthusiast while delivering leading edge material designed just for your group to implement.
- Lawton Arts and Humanities Committee with McMahon Memorial Auditorium at McMahon Memorial Auditorium February 21, 2023
- Dr. Alan Sokoloff was invited to be one of the key note speakers October 10, 2022
- Last Home Game As One Of The Team Chiropractors 2021 January 10, 2022
- There is a Light… and it is Not a Train… March 22, 2021
- Looking Ahead… 2020 and Beyond! April 7, 2020